Thermo Reflective Insulation (Bubble Cool)
(Product code: TUG100)
Thermo Reflective Insulation (Bubble Cool) products consist of one / two layers of Barrier Bubble material laminated on the layers of aluminum foil to provide excellent thermal resistance. The bubble contains an air retention layer to provide increased strength and puncture resistance. Insulation is used to either contain heat for maintaining warmth, or to resist heat for maintaining cold.
In many applications, radiation is the dominant mode of heat transfer.
Thermo Reflective Insulation (Bubble Cool) bubble is considerably more effective than conventional insulations in reducing radiant heat transfer.
Thermo Reflective Insulation (Bubble Cool) reflects up to 97% of radiant energy in addition to resisting other types of heat transfer thus providing effective insulation.
A – Paramount:
Application: Wall and Roof for Residential Building, Industrial Shade, Factory shade, Commercial building, Warehouses. As container liner etc.
B – Premium:
Application: A/C Ducting, pipes for water & gas.
C – Special:
Application: Wall and Roof of Farm Houses, Warehouses and Container liner, etc.
D – Unique:
Application: Under Cladding and Floor for Residential, Commercial & Industrial Building.
- High Tear Strength, Flexible, Light Weight, durable
- Water resistance
- High-Efficiency performance
- safety, Health & Environment-friendly
- Cost-effective & Versatile
- Reflects 97% of radiant energy
- Does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- Does not compress, collapse or disintegrate
- Class A/Class 1 Fire Rating
- Controls condensation
- Does not promote nesting of insects or rodents
- Lowers heating and cooling costs year-round
- Easy to install
- Prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi
- Eliminate the use of wire mesh
- Prevents mold and mildew
- Vapor and radon retardant
- Not affected by moisture or humidity
- Permanent and maintenance-free