Air Bubble Film
(Product code: KTS 100)
It is flexible polymeric materials comprising of small air pockets entrapped between two layers of polyethylene film, the symmetric & continuous air bubble pattern ensures an excellent Cushioning effect.
Low-density polyethylene, air bubble film is a product largely used in segments such as flower shops, furniture, and metalworking industries, among others.
The air bubble film protects objects against scratches, falls and shocks, wrapping the product both as an internal and external packaging.
All the other type of packaging is giving way to Air bubble wrapping on the account of many advantages. Its combination of lightweight flexibility & reliable protection makes Air bubble the perfect primary packaging option for export-related items.
While Air bubble not only protects the product but it gives more presentable value as well, and it can be easily made in any color to attract customer eye for any product wrapped with.
Due to its excellent quality & many advantages, this product has become the major packaging materials worldwide.
Our product AIR BUBBLE, a laminate of two layers of embossed and flat polyethylene film, one layer is embossed into a sheet with bubbles.
Another is laminated against the open side of the bubbles.
- 2 Layer, 3 Layer materials are available.
- Foam laminated, PET File Laminated, Paper Laminated rolls are available.
- BOPP laminated Products are available.
- Antistatic Products are available.
- Fabricated Pouches of any size are available.
- Use for wrapping and cushioning.
- Ideal for shipping fragile items.
- Provide maximum protection.
- Lightweight saves postage.
- Chemical and shock resistance (Antistatic).
- high degree of flexibility.
- No absorbance of humidity and moisture.
- Easily to apply and made in pieces.
- Competitive prices compared to other packing products.
Various packing methods for electrical and electronic systems and appliances:
- Calculators, China and glass, gifts and toys. Preparations of parcels and postal pickings.
- Coatings for swimming pools to keep the warmness of the water and the cleanliness of the surfaces of the pool.
- Insulation for walls and windows.
- Agro-services coatings and insulation.
- Packing of furniture and other decor products.
- For use in first aid application to keep affected and injured body parts under certain degree of temperature.
- Sound insulation for application under floorings.
- Having high viscosity, it is used for certain special applications.
- For underground application as insulation to protect cables and pipelines.
10mm and 30mm
Minimum size (L x W)
50mm x 50mm
Maximum size (L x W)
1500mm x 5000